Solar Action Alliance is a group of environmentalists who want to spread the word about the most clean, reliable, and abundant source of renewable energy: the sun.
Submit a 500-1000 word essay to answer the following question:
What excites you most about the future of solar?
Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com. Please include “Entry for Solar Action Alliance Scholarship” in the subject. Include your name and contact information in your email submission.
1. You must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. In order to verify this, you must provide us an official statement verifying your enrollment.
2. You must have at least a 3.2 (out of a 4.0 scale) GPA.
3. Our annual scholarship deadline is July 1st. Winner will be notified by August 1st. Due to our scholarship being annual, the years will change, but the days will stay the same for the deadline.
1. Please proof read your essay. Failing to do a simple review may end up costing you the scholarship.
2. Do not plagiarize. Our scholarship committee knows the difference between a stolen essay, and a well-researched essay.
3. Have fun! Let your passion for solar shine through in your essay submission.
1. Our scholarship is annual. So if you don’t win this year, you can always apply next year!
2. Only one essay entry per applicant.
3. All students earning any type of degree, graduate or undergraduate are eligible to apply.
State-specific solar information: